Thursday 7 April 2016

Quest 1.2

  1. Create a superhero name for yourself. This is your alter ego, or your “Secret Identity” that you can choose to reveal (or not!). Consider your favourite superheroes and their names. You can use one of those as inspiration, or create a totally new one. Your superhero name should be inspiring and meaningful to you and to others and encapsulate some of your signature strengths. If you are totally stuck on a name - check out an online superhero name generator, like this one (It suggested that I call myself “The Sensational Steak” and that I have “meat control”. I think I’ll make up my own!) or this one (you can enter some categories and a whole list of names will appear, I liked “Malachite Lynx” but am not sure how it fits my powers!), or this one (scroll down and you get a totally random list! I like “Doctor Defiant Spider,” “The Fancy Whiz” and “The Wise Sparrow”, but am not sure I could use either of those!), or this one (that calls me “Vamoose”).

My superhero name is outrider

  1. Create a superhero uniform for yourself. Draw or write about it.
SCN_0001.jpg

  1. Select (or write) a theme song for your superhero self. Link to it in your doc.



  1. Find a quote (by a fictional character or real person) that helps describe you and what you believe.

“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”-martin luther king


  1. Create a quote that helps describe you and what you believe.
Dont let people tell you off from what you love-Edan richter

7 comments:

  1. Both of your quotes are very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great work on your blog so far! I love your picture of your superhero! I enjoyed you quote “If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” by martin luther king and was wondering how you use that quote to help you when you face struggles in real life? Is it a moto of yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your super hero costume, It was super cool! I especially liked the part of it were there was like tornados coming out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Edan! Your superhero's costume is so interesting and unique! I listened to Outriders theme song and I was wonder why you choose it? Its a very good song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Edan! I am enjoying reading your blog and I was wondering, what inspired you to write the quote that you made up? I think it's a terrific quote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edan, I mean, Outrider!

    Great work on this! I'd love to hear more about why you chose the name Outrider for yourself and what is the meaning of your costume.

    I absolutely love the quote you made up. I think it is so important to do the things we love and not let other people tell us what to do. Have you encountered people who tell you off from doing the things you love?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Edan/Outrider,
    I love your costume and the drawing you did so we knew exactly what you look like all dressed up. I love how much you told the audience about your superhero. Your quote is awesome and your blog looks outstanding.Great job,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete